Important Information for Nominees
If you hold shares of SITO Mobile common stock purchased between August 15, 2016 and January 2, 2017, inclusive, as a nominee for a beneficial owner, then, within ten (10) days after you received this Notice, you must either: (1) send a copy of this Notice and Proof of Claim by first class mail to all such beneficial owners; or (2) provide a list of names and addresses of such Persons to the Claims Administrator.
If you choose to mail the Notice and Proof of Claim yourself, you may obtain from the Claims Administrator (without cost to you) as many additional copies of these documents as you will need to complete the mailing.
Regardless of whether you choose to complete the mailing yourself or elect to have the mailing performed for you, you may obtain reasonable reimbursement for or advancement of reasonable administrative costs actually incurred or expected to be incurred in connection with forwarding the Notice and which would not have been incurred but for the obligation to forward the Notice, upon submission of appropriate documentation to the Claims Administrator.
If you are providing a list of names and addresses to the Administrator:
- Compile a list of names, mailing addresses, and, if available, email addresses of the beneficial owners that who purchased or otherwise acquired SITO Mobile common stock between August 15, 2016 and January 2, 2017, inclusive.
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format. A preformatted spreadsheet for your use can be found by clicking here.
- Then you must do one of the following:
- Upload the spreadsheet here (preferred);
- Email the spreadsheet to: info@SITOMobileSecuritiesSettlement.com.
- Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to: SITO Mobile, Ltd. Securities Litigation, c/o Analytics Consulting, P.O.Box 2002, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2002.